Airplanes at Hardenberg Bay
Seven float planes at Hardenberg Bay, late 1940's. Second from right: Norseman. Third from right: Aeronca Champ. On left: Stinson JRSR. Second from left: T-Craft. On the far left of the photo, a new house can be seen under construction, along with the old house and a small building that was a shop for working on seaplanes. The new house was begun in 1947 and the family moved into in 1952.
Listen to Glen Alsworth talk about the photo.