Old Iliamna School
Old Iliamna school on upper right and teachers' quarters on upper left, circa 1916. "Jack the Cook" is standing by his cabin on the lower right. The school was built under the supervision of Dr. and Mrs. H.O. Schaleben in 1907.
Listen to Gus Jensen talk about the photo.
Listen to Buck Delkittie talk about the photo.